Saturday, May 25, 2013

Responses to "Call Me Back"


  1. I have been in the business long enough to know that call backs do not work. Not because you are not interested, but because you have other things to worry about. From the office to family, you have more important things to worry about. I am asking you to let me do the worrying for you!

  2. By delaying, you restrict our ability to do our job. Ultimately, the only true test is results: when to buy, when to sell. I am asking you to judge me on that and that alone.

  3. Please understand, the secret of our program is matching timing opportunity. If we thought next month was the time to buy, I would not be calling you today. I would be calling you next month. You need to understand what we are doing here. I can appreciate now may be a bad time, but unfortunately the market is not going to wait for you. Lets be honest, when I call you back you will ask me to call you back again, then it will be tax time. To make exception returns, you must but on value and at the right timing.

  4. You know what sir? Your worst nightmare is to work with a broker who brings you a winning situation and is willing to play phone and mail tag with you. We both don't have time for it. The reason my clients retain a broker like myself is for my exact pricing and timing. Without these 2 tools, you are tying my hands behind my back I may as well work at Charles Schwab. If I was coming to you with a mutual fund, which is a long term hold, I would send you out multiple packets of information because obviously there is no big rush. When you position yourself in a situation like this, a short term play, the most important factor is pricing and timing.

  5. You know what? A few hours either way does not make a difference to you or me, maybe, but if I put a dollar in a jar for every time someone was going to call me back, I would have retired 5 years ago. I don't work on callbacks specifically because I know you are a busy executive. You and I both have a hundred other things to do. Employees to take care of, staff meetings, etc. I am going to move to other clients. 2 or 3 hours probably will not make a difference except for the fact that I wont be able to get you on the phone and you wont be able to get me on the phone. My 2 tools are my pricing and timing. You take those away from me and you are tying my hands behind my back. The reason my clients retain a financial consultant like myself is for my exact pricing and timing. Buy the stock here, make your phone calls, I will confirm the order today, you still have a week to pay for the trade. You will have a FEDEX package on your desk tomorrow, my assistant will call you in an hour to confirm the price. Go ahead and make your phone calls, but let's get the order in now, on my pricing and timing. Believe me, in 90- days when I call you with my next idea, you are not going to want to make any phone calls. Own the stock now, you will be very impressed.


6 comments:

  1. Do you have the entire pitchbook? If you do can you email me a copy? I noticed your posts stopped before the entire book was posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Benjamin That Save My Family From Financial Bondage {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com}

    Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Benjamin, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by the foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On a second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Benjamin. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to Le_Meridian Funding Service and for the help of Mr, Benjamin for giving me a meaning to life when i had lost all hope. If you currently seeking for a loan assistance, you can contact them via: {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com} Or WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you please send this to my mail.

    ReplyDelete