Saturday, May 25, 2013

Responses to "Have Another Broker"

  1. I think you will agree that no one broker has a monopoly on all of the good ideas in the market.


  2. Great! I prefer to deal with qualified investors


  3. You are probably judging your broke on 10-20 positions. I am asking you to judge me on 1 position. At the end of 90 days, you are either going to work with me bigger and better in size or you are going to take my card and file it in that trash can next to your desk. I realize that! My worst nightmare is to lose money for my clients. I am risking a long term relationship on this one trade, but if I am half right, you are going to want to work bigger and better in the future. I will also want referrals from you, but only after I have earned them. Fair enough?


  4. I am sure your goal is to maximize your profit potential, isn't it? (Prospect) the most astute investors understand that diversification is the key to success. What I am suggesting is for your own financial well being, you need another perspective and I can provide that prospective for your.


  5. I realize you have enjoyed a long term relationship with your present broker and its my goal to establish the same kind of relationship. Put me in competition with him and down the road based on performance, you can make the decision who you want to invest with. 

                

No comments:

Post a Comment